Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer Has Always Been My First Love

One week of summer classes left! Yay!! This is pretty much the greatest thing that has happened all summer! And to top it off, I'm going to the beach the first week in August! Hallelujah, a vacation...finally! I think it's well deserved to. Two A+'s in my two classes I decided to take this summer, I'm very pleased with my hard work!!!
I've actually been really productive all summer! Two classes down, six novels read, moved apartments, and have been really proactive about the upcoming school year at Alabama! I've never in my life been excited about school to start, but this year I'm beyond ready! For one, I'll finally be on my own again... no curfew, no arguing with mom, no feeling like I'm a three years old when I'm actually almost 21. And the most exciting is part is being a baseball trainer this fall! I'm so excited about my clinical experience. What typical person gets to do exactly what she loves for a career???? ME! Ok, yeah I know, most people go to college to be able to follow out their dreams. I'm just over enthused about everything!
Everything is falling in place, that path ...called my future is slowly becoming a lot more clear, when I find that special someone I think everything will be complete! God has earnestly blessed me beyond measure.... and I will forever be grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment